St. Lucie Medical Center
1800 SE Tiffany Avenue
Port St. Lucie, FL
Tel: (772) 335-4000
- 229-bed Acute Care Facility
- Opened in 1983 as 150-bed facility
- Services include: Orthopedic and Spine Surgery, Obstetrics, Rehabilitation, Inpatient and Outpatient surgery, Emergency Department, Imaging and Laboratory services, Sleep Lab, Wound Care Clinic, Hyperbaric, and daVinci® robotic surgery.
- About 880 employees
- $70.5 million in salaries, wages and benefits
- $936,000 in local taxes
- In 2008, St. Lucie Medical Center invested $6.9 million in renovations, expansions and technology.
- In 2008, St. Lucie Medical Center
- Had 42,977 Emergency Room Visits
- Had 11,540 Inpatient Admissions
- Performed 7,531 Surgeries
- Provided $48.9 million in uncompensated care