Many questions arise as you consider a future with a new employer, and the following information is designed to answer as many of those questions as possible. At St. Lucie Medical Center, we are committed to providing employees with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that meets the needs of the employee and their family. Some of these benefits are of no cost to the employee and begin immediately upon employment. For more information on benefits at SLMC
St. Lucie Medical Center not only leads the pack in providing healthcare services, but also in offering employees the most outstanding fringe benefits! In addition to complete health and hospitalization packages that can be tailored to meet an employee's particular needs, SLMC also offers a fantastic retirement and savings plan. Take a look below and you'll see why so many of our employees are happy to call St. Lucie Medical Center home.
- Comprehensive health and hospitalization for full- time employees
- Comprehensive PPO Plan with option to purchase additional higher levels of coverage.
- Substantial discount for using an HCA facility
- Adult preventive, well baby, chiropractic and behavioral health included
- Discounted prescription drug plan also available by mail
- Three different dental plan options to meet your needs
- Employee and dependent life insurance
- Medical, vision and daycare reimbursement accounts
- Short- and long-term disability insurance