Nursing Department Mission and Vision
St. Lucie Medical Center’s Nursing Department is committed to providing the highest level of patient centered care through evidence-based practice, advancement in professional nursing practice and continued pursuit of nursing quality. These pillars of nursing practice at St. Lucie Medical Center are guided by the “Nursing as Caring” theory.
St. Lucie Medical Center’s Nursing Department Vision is to be one of the nation’s leaders in:
- Nursing Practice
- Nursing Quality
- Nursing Professional Development
- Service Excellence
Nursing Department's Mission
- Orthopedic and Neurosurgical Department - To provide world-class orthopedic care to our patients with caring and competence
- Medical/Pediatrics and Oncology - Where Our Diverse Knowledge Enhances the Care of Our Patients
- Gen. Medical/Surgical Department - Exceeding patients and families expectations through competence, compassion and effective communication
- Progressive Care Unit - Above all else, patients’ first
- Surgical Services - If it can be done, we can do it!
- Emergency Services - To provide effective and efficient care for our patients, keeping them safe and secure with caring hands
- Obstetrics Department - We care enough to deliver the very best…the best babies, the best care, the best education
- Intensive Care Unit - Delivering expert, professional care with compassion while supporting physical, emotional and spiritual needs