For over 11 years, service, dedication, and commitment have been the guiding principles of St. Lucie Medical Center’s Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Program.
These principles are based on a foundation of promoting optimal community health and patient care.
Our service to the community encompasses a wide range of health promotional activities focused on injury prevention, emergency care and wellness education:
- Coverage for special athletic events
- Pre-participation physical examinations for high schools in conjunction with our Walk-In Clinic.
- Clinics and seminars to promote fitness, wellness, and sports performance.
- Training for coaches and students designed to encourage preventative measures for healthier athletic programs.
- On-site high school visitation and coverage to help implement preventative measures for sports injuries, provide follow-up evaluations on injuries, or check on the recovery of an athlete.
We get the athletes back in the game, and we can do the same for you.
St. Lucie Medical Center and Rehabilitation serves as the sports medicine provider for Indian River Community College, as well as many local high school athletic teams.
Quality care and patient satisfaction is the key component to the success we have achieved. We are committed to providing education, preventative and therapeutic services to patients of all ages, their families, physicians, the community, industry and affiliated academic institutions.