St. Lucie County Chamber of Commerce Business & Industry Awards
The St. Lucie County Chamber of Commerce and TD Bank are pleased to announce the winners for the 31st Annual Business & Industry Awards.
These awards have a rich history in St. Lucie County and past winners include some of the top employers, contributors and community partners currently conducting business here in St. Lucie County. With a crowd of over 360 community leaders, the Chamber recognized businesses in 13 categories for their overall impact on the economic well-being and quality of life. This year, nominees were submitted by the Committee as well as the general public. Judging criteria included community involvement, economic impact, Chamber participation, and environmental responsibility. Nominees were then narrowed to finalists from whom an overall category winner was chosen.
The Winners are:
- Animal Services: Humane Society St. Lucie County
- Education: St. Andrews Episcopal Academy
- Financial Services: Centerstate Bank Of FL, NA
- Health Services: Treasure Coast Healthcare System
- Hospitality/Leisure: Perfect Drive Golf Villas
- Manufacturing: Advanced Machine & Tool
- Non-Profit Organization (Unsubsidized): Van Duzer Foundation and Yubbie Foundation
- Non-Profit Organizations (Subsidized): Fort Pierce Police Department
- Professional Services: Insurepro Insurance Agency
- Public Relations/Advertising: My Treasure Coast Online
- Retail Sales: Treasure Coast Lexus
- Service Industries: Airtronics Of The Treasure Coast
- Tourism/Entertainment: St. Lucie County Fair Association
The 31st Annual Business & Industry Appreciation Award dinner was held WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2015 at Treasure Coast Lexus.
The Unified Chamber of St. Luce County is an organization of business owners working together to help grow their business through advocacy, education and exposure.