About St Lucie Medical Center Emergency Room at Darwin Square
St. Lucie Medical Center is proud to offer a second emergency care location to residents on the Treasure Coast. The ER at Darwin Square is located in Port St. Lucie and is readily available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to handle all emergency medical conditions. From children to older adults, our emergency medicine physicians are prepared to treat every member of your family.
If you suspect a medical emergency, call 911 immediately. For questions about our freestanding emergency room, call the ER at Darwin Square directly at (772) 807-4840.
Our 11,000 square foot, freestanding ER conveniently serves western Port St. Lucie and offers ample parking. Additionally, the ER at Darwin Square was built with children and seniors in mind. Our facility offers comprehensive emergency services, including:
- Board-certified emergency room physicians
- Separate pediatric treatment rooms
- Emergency areas tailored to meet the needs of senior patients
- On-site laboratory, imaging and diagnostic services
- Online pre-registration services