If you think you may be experiencing a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or 911.
St. Lucie Medical Center Emergency Room at Darwin Square is equipped to handle emergency situations and built with special consideration for pediatric and geriatric patients and their families.
The new facility is designed with western Port St. Lucie in mind, conveniently located with ample parking and includes:
- Board-certified emergency room physicians
- State-of-the-art emergency medicine
- Separate pediatric treatment rooms
- Emergency areas tailored to meet the needs of senior patients
- On premises laboratory, imaging and diagnostic services
- Online pre-registration services
- Open 24/7
- 11,000+ square feet
For more information, call (772) 742-9050.