Diagnostic lab testing in Port St Lucie
Diagnostic and laboratory testing is key to properly diagnosing and treating a wide range of conditions. At St. Lucie Medical Center, we offer a full spectrum of testing options so we can quickly provide crucial diagnostic information to your physician.
To learn more about diagnostic testing at St. Lucie Medical Center, please call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (772) 742-9060.
Diagnostic services we offer
At St. Lucie Medical Center, we perform a range of analysis options for patient samples and specimens in the following areas:
- Chemistry (tests for proper levels of medications in the body)
- Coagulation (tests the body's ability to effectively form and degrade blood clots)
- Hematology (tests to identify conditions and complications related to the blood, such as anemia)
- Microbiology (tests assessing bacteria in the body and their effect on the body)
- Urinalysis (tests to detect the presence of certain substances, such as drugs, in the body)
- Virology (tests identifying viruses and viral diseases)
- Parasitology (tests to identify and evaluate parasitic organisms in the body)
Our goal is to provide complete diagnostic services to patients through comprehensive laboratory testing and imaging examinations.